Developing a historical equipment database is a major benefit of using a CMMS system such as Maintenance Collection. It provides a depth and breadth of valuable maintenance data from which intelligent maintenance operation and business decisions can be made.
- Monitor failure trends and detect root causes of equipment breakdowns for improved preventive maintenance (PM) planning.
- Automate tasks such as the scheduling of preventive maintenance activities to extend equipment life.
- Develop internal benchmarks, based on equipment maintenance history, to measure improvements in labor productivity, downtime/uptime, PM compliance and more.
Learn more about Maintenance Connection equipment maintenance software
- Asset management “trees” to represent hierarchy
- Drag and drop functionality to add assets to work orders
- Simple right-click asset creation capability
- Search and filter options to quickly find assets
- Asset replication with copy and ‘paste special’ to generate duplicates
Get a demonstration of all features available in Maintenance Connection enterprise asset management software