Maintenance Connection Healthcare CMMS
Healthcare organizations face an uphill battle when it comes to effective asset management, particularly as they try to reduce asset downtime an maximize efficiency in the face of high competition, low budgets and ever-changing compliance policies, laws and regulations.
A modern healthcare computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) will help healthcare organizations effectively manage assets, meet standards and improve patient care by allowing them to:
- Consolidate HTM, HFM, supply chain and IT onto one platform
- Automating and streamline service request workflows
- Mitigate cybersecurity risks
- Manage equipment spend more efficiently using real-world data to improve operating margins.
- Streamline and simplify the way technicians work with mobile capabilities
- Automate tasks with drag and drop workflow and report creation
- Automate preventive maintenance and alternative equipment maintenance (AEM)
- Leverage native analytics for insights and better decision making