Healthcare CMMS Maintenance Management Software
Reduce emergency work orders, prevent equipment failure, extend asset life and improve patient care with our industry-leading healthcare CMMS solution.
CMMS for Healthcare - Maintenance Connection
Healthcare organizations face an uphill battle when it comes to effective asset management, particularly as they try to reduce asset downtime an maximize efficiency in the face of high competition, low budgets and ever-changing compliance policies, laws and regulations.
A modern healthcare computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) will help healthcare organizations effectively manage assets, meet standards and improve patient care by allowing them to:
- Consolidate HTM, HFM, supply chain and IT onto one platform
- Automating and streamline service request workflows
- Mitigate cybersecurity risks
- Manage equipment spend more efficiently using real-world data to improve operating margins.
- Streamline and simplify the way technicians work with mobile capabilities
- Automate tasks with drag and drop workflow and report creation
- Automate preventive maintenance and alternative equipment maintenance (AEM)
- Leverage native analytics for insights and better decision making
Minimize Costly Asset Downtime with a Healthcare CMMS
When a patient's wellbeing depends on healthcare asset management, there's no time for equipment failures, downtime or non-compliance.
- Replace disparate legacy systems – including Excel sheets and pen and paper – used for work orders, tracking, supplies and workflows.
- Automate processes and effectively manage maintenance activities, workflows and cost of service
- Ensure compliance with OSHA, the EPA and The Joint Commission (TJC)
- Make informed decisions regarding your maintenance budget
- Monitor equipment in real-time and reduce unexpected breakdowns or delays
- Execute event preventive maintenance
- Extend the life of mission-critical assets
Maintenance Connection CMMS solution offers the centralized work order management, data-driven insight, automations and integrations needed to:
Preventive Maintenance Can Automate Operations, Simplify Compliance and Improve Patient Care
With Maintenance Connection's preventive maintenance features, maintenance professionals can monitor asset health and service equipment before it breaks down. This leads to fewer emergency work orders, greater technician availability, increased asset uptime and higher patient satisfaction.
How many wheelchairs are available in Building C? Which machines need maintenance checks this month to remain under warranty and compliant with the latest regulations?
Maintenance Connection's healthcare CMMS has answers to these and other critical questions, enabling maintenance teams to implement preventive maintenance schedules and monitor critical assets like:
- Air purifiers
- Heart Monitors
- Wheel Chairs
- X-Ray machines
A Healthcare CMMS to Maximize Cybersecurity and Simplify Compliance with Tjc, OSHA and the EPA
Two of the most pressing concerns for healthcare organizations are cybersecurity and compliance with ever-changing regulations. A modern CMMS can help resolve both concerns.
A modern healthcare CMMS can identify and mitigate cybersecurity risks by:
- Analyzing and reporting against all of your devices, network data and software.
- Creating unique automated workflows that can help you close security gaps.
- Integrating with top-performing network monitoring tools.
Using Maintenance Connection healthcare CMMS, you can customize and automate planned preventive maintenance tasks and easily locate those tasks to make sure that your team is completing all required activities. You can also quickly access those maintenance activities for compliance reviews and access the data needed to create and support a compliant alternative equipment maintenance (AEM) program for your health system.
Healthcare Maintenance Management Software for Every Environment
Hospital and Healthcare Facility
Maintenance and facility management is imperative across hospitals and healthcare facilities to meet patient needs and regulatory standards.
Medical facilities and hospitals must respond quickly and efficiently to service requests and decrease downtime. Maintenance Connection's computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) enables procedure management and preventive maintenance, to reveal benefits like:
- Reduced downtime on critical assets
- Extended asset life across the facility
- Maintained maintenance budgets and cost minimization
- Minimized inventory stockout or overages
- Improved team efficiencies
See how Maintenance Connection's CMMS can benefit your healthcare facilities.
Biomed facilities and operations rely on accurate maintenance records, lab data, and asset monitoring to prove compliance and meet industry standards.
Using a CMMS, biomed facilities and clinics monitor the equipment health and maintenance records for imaging systems, surgical equipment, dialysis machines, sterilizing equipment and more. Biomed CMMS enables facilities to implement preventive maintenance to:
- Lessen the risk of interruption to patient treatment
- Improve facility cleanliness
- Decrease service request response times
- Track maintenance activity on critical assets
- Capture data for audit or regulatory reports
Learn more about a CMMS helps biomed facilities improve maintenance operations.
Medical Device Manufacturing
For medical device manufacturers, a CMMS is critical in ensuring regulatory compliance standards throughout an intricate process. Manufactured using strict guidelines, proper maintenance records are imperative to ensure compliance with regulations and to FDA standards, such as 21 CFR Part 11.
Using Maintenance Connection’s web-based CMMS application helps your medical equipment manufacturing operation:
- Extend asset life
- Track maintenance costs
- Prevent and predict equipment failures
- Improve labor productivity
- Reduce costly downtimes or non-compliance fines
- Minimize investments in inventory
- Lower the total cost of maintenance
Learn how a CMMS can improve your medical device manufacturing operations.
Senior Living Facility
Senior living facilities provide a high level of service to residents. A well-managed maintenance strategy and solution keeps track of assets across a campus or multiple buildings.
Maintenance Connection’s CMMS helps senior living facilities:
- Offer a service request portal to residents for a simple work order process.
- Automate email notifications to residents to notify them of updates to service requests.
- Extend mobile capabilities for technicians to access work order information across campus.
- Integrate all maintenance activities into a single solution.
See how a CMMS can empower senior living facilities.
Josh Hazelton | Maine Medical Center
Features of Healthcare CMMS Software
Simplified Asset Management
Control costs, make informed repair vs replace decisions, establish asset hierarchies, track your maintenance history and ultimately improve efficiency and uptime using Maintenance Connection’s streamlined asset management functionalities.
Real-Time Data and Metrics
Using Maintenance Connection’s real-time data, dashboards and metrics, you can get an at-a-glance understanding of where your projects stand, how close you are to meeting KPIs, what projects are falling behind and more. Use this information to resolve concerns and streamline your efficiency and uptime.
Effective Preventive Maintenance
Using Maintenance Connection healthcare CMMS’ calendars, mobile capabilities, automated triggers, automated reports and robust reporting capabilities, your team can develop an effective preventive maintenance plan that can ultimately improve your processes and increase efficiency.
View and manage your work orders anytime, from anywhere with the Maintenance Connection mobile app.
Work Order Tracking
Proactively create, view, track, prioritize and distribute your work orders to reduce corrective maintenance, increase employee efficiency and maximize the safety of your critical medical equipment.
Contact one of our departments to solve your problem.
Services & Support
We want to ensure your Accruent solutions keep delivering maximum results.Go to Services & Support
Contact us for product demos, sales, and general inquiries related to the Accruent suite of products.Contact Us
We offer competitive benefits, opportunities to take on new challenges, recognition.Explore Careers