For Medical Device Manufacturers, a CMMS Is Critical to Ensure Compliance with Regulatory Standards
Medical devices are intricate in design and are manufactured using strict guidelines. Defects are not acceptable in the manufacturing process since the end products are often used to save human lives. There are strict guidelines defining the medical device industry and proper procedures that must be followed when manufacturing devices. Proper maintenance records are imperative to ensure compliance with regulations and to FDA standards, such as 21 CFR Part 11.
Using Maintenance Connection’s simple, easy-to-use web-based CMMS application can help your medical equipment manufacturing operation extend asset life, track maintenance costs, prevent and predict equipment failures, improve labor productivity, reduce costly downtimes, minimize investments in inventory, and lower the total cost of maintenance.
Maintenance Connection Software Includes Features to Help Medical Device Manufacturers Like:
- Electronic Signature Capture
- Complete Audit Trail of any changes to records in the system
- Configurable procedures to build electronic task checklists where each task must be signed off as complete
- Canned reports that can be used to demonstrate regulatory compliance
Medical Device Manufacturers Can Set Up Maintenance Procedures and Preventive Maintenance Schedules to Manage Facilities and Equipment in the Following Areas:
- Material Loaders
- Packaging Equipment
- Cooling Equipment
- Heat Transfer Equipment
- Automation Systems
- Heavy Machinery
- Power Control/Generators
- Metal Fabrication Systems
- Electrical Panels
- Material Handlers
A CMMS for Every Healthcare Environment
Hospital and Healthcare Facility
Maintenance and facility management is imperative across hospitals and healthcare facilities to meet patient needs and regulatory standards.
Medical facilities and hospitals must respond quickly and efficiently to service requests and decrease downtime. Maintenance Connection's computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) enables procedure management and preventive maintenance, to reveal benefits like:
- Reduced downtime on critical assets
- Extended asset life across the facility
- Maintained maintenance budgets and cost minimization
- Minimized inventory stockout or overages
- Improved team efficiencies
See how Maintenance Connection's CMMS can benefit your healthcare facilities.
Biomed facilities and operations rely on accurate maintenance records, lab data, and asset monitoring to prove compliance and meet industry standards.
Using a CMMS, biomed facilities and clinics monitor the equipment health and maintenance records for imaging systems, surgical equipment, dialysis machines, sterilizing equipment and more. Biomed CMMS enables facilities to implement preventive maintenance to:
- Lessen the risk of interruption to patient treatment
- Improve facility cleanliness
- Decrease service request response times
- Track maintenance activity on critical assets
- Capture data for audit or regulatory reports
Learn more about a CMMS helps biomed facilities improve maintenance operations.
Medical Device Manufacturing
For medical device manufacturers, a CMMS is critical in ensuring regulatory compliance standards throughout an intricate process. Manufactured using strict guidelines, proper maintenance records are imperative to ensure compliance with regulations and to FDA standards, such as 21 CFR Part 11.
Using Maintenance Connection’s web-based CMMS application helps your medical equipment manufacturing operation:
- Extend asset life
- Track maintenance costs
- Prevent and predict equipment failures
- Improve labor productivity
- Reduce costly downtimes or non-compliance fines
- Minimize investments in inventory
- Lower the total cost of maintenance
Learn how a CMMS can improve your medical device manufacturing operations.
Senior Living Facility
Senior living facilities provide a high level of service to residents. A well-managed maintenance strategy and solution keeps track of assets across a campus or multiple buildings.
Maintenance Connection’s CMMS helps senior living facilities:
- Offer a service request portal to residents for a simple work order process.
- Automate email notifications to residents to notify them of updates to service requests.
- Extend mobile capabilities for technicians to access work order information across campus.
- Integrate all maintenance activities into a single solution.
See how a CMMS can empower senior living facilities.
Contact one of our departments to solve your problem.
Services & Support
We want to ensure your Accruent solutions keep delivering maximum results.Go to Services & Support
Contact us for product demos, sales, and general inquiries related to the Accruent suite of products.Contact Us
We offer competitive benefits, opportunities to take on new challenges, recognition.Explore Careers