A maintenance management solution is imperative to keep track of the maintenance on every component of a senior living facility. A well-implemented CMMS can reduce costs, improve productivity, and provide a high level of service to residents.
Using Maintenance Connection’s simple, easy-to-use, web-based application can help your senior living facility extend asset life, track maintenance costs, maintain a clean and healthy environment, improve labor productivity, reduce costly downtimes, minimize investments in inventory and lower the total cost of maintenance.
Maintenance Connection Software Includes Features to Help Senior Living Facilities Like:
- Simple and intuitive resident service request portal
- Automatic email notifications to residents, notifying them of updates to their service requests
- Mobile capability for technicians to access work order information whenever they are on campus
- Facilities and healthcare related maintenance can be integrated into a single solution
Senior Living Centers Can Set Up Maintenance Procedures and Preventive Maintenance Schedules for Managing Their Facilities and Equipment in the Following Areas:
- HVAC units
- Fire Safety Systems
- Commercial kitchen equipment
- Dining Rooms
- Swimming pool
- Landscape Maintenance
- Facility Vehicles
- Fitness Room/Equipment
Healthcare Maintenance Management Software for Every Environment
Hospital and Healthcare Facilities
Maintenance and facility management is imperative across hospitals and healthcare facilities to meet patient needs and regulatory standards.
Medical facilities and hospitals must quickly and adeptly respond to service requests to minimize interruptions to business continuity and patent care. Maintenance Connection’s CMMS enables both predictive maintenance and preventive maintenance to reveal benefits like:
- Reduced downtime on critical assets
- Extended asset life across the facility
- Maintained maintenance budgets and cost minimization
- Minimized medical inventory stockout or overages
- Improved maintenance technician productivity
- Greater facility safety
See how Maintenance Connection’s CMMS can benefit your healthcare facilities.
Biomedical facilities and operations rely on accurate maintenance records, lab data, and asset tracking to prove compliance and meet industry standards.
Using a biomedical equipment management solution within a CMMS lets BioMed facilities and clinics monitor the equipment, asset health, and maintenance records for imaging systems, surgical equipment, dialysis machines, sterilizing equipment, and more. A BioMed CMMS enables facilities to implement preventive maintenance to:
- Lessen the risk of interruption to patient treatment
- Improve facility cleanliness
- Decrease service request response times
- Track asset performance and maintenance
- Capture data for audit or regulatory reports
Learn more about a CMMS helps BioMed facilities improve maintenance operations.
Medical Device Manufacturing
For medical device manufacturers, a CMMS is critical in ensuring regulatory compliance standards throughout an intricate process. Proper maintenance records are imperative to ensure compliance with regulations and FDA standards, such as 21 CFR Part 11.
Using Maintenance Connection’s web-based asset management software application helps your medical device manufacturing operation:
- Extend asset life
- Track maintenance costs
- Prevent and predict medical equipment failures
- Improve labor productivity
- Reduce costly downtimes and non-compliance fines
- Enhance medical inventory management
- Lower the total cost of maintenance
Learn how a CMMS can improve your medical device manufacturing operations.
Senior Living Facilities
Senior living facilities provide a high level of service to residents. A well-managed asset maintenance strategy and equipment management solution keeps track of equipment and assets across a campus or multiple buildings.
Maintenance Connection’s CMMS helps senior living facilities:
- Offer a service request portal to residents for a simple work order process
- Automate email notifications to residents to let them know of updates to service requests
- Extend mobile capabilities for field service technicians to access work order information across a campus
- Optimize inventory management
- Integrate all maintenance activities into a single solution
See how equipment maintenance using a CMMS can empower senior living facilities.
Contact one of our departments to solve your problem.
Services & Support
We want to ensure your Accruent solutions keep delivering maximum results.Go to Services & Support
Contact us for product demos, sales, and general inquiries related to the Accruent suite of products.Contact Us
We offer competitive benefits, opportunities to take on new challenges, recognition.Explore Careers