Here is a closer look at the G2 Winter 2021 Report information and the features that established Maintenance Connection as a leader.
G2 Winter 2021 Badges Awarded to Maintenance Connection
Maintenance Connection has received exceptional reviews from clients and customers. As a result, G2 presented Maintenance connection with the following awards:
- Best Meets Requirements for Enterprise Winter 2021: The Best Meets Requirements product in the Usability Index earned the highest Meets Requirement rating in its category
- Best Usability for Enterprise Winter 2021: The Best Usability product in the Usability Index earned the highest Usability ranking in its category
- High Performer Winter 2021: Products in the High Performer quadrant in the Grid ® Report have high customer Satisfaction scores and low Market Presence scores compared to the rest of the category
- Best Meets Requirements Winter 2021: The Best Meets Requirements product in the Usability Index earned the highest Meets Requirements rating in its category
- Easiest to Use Winter 2021: The Easiest to Use products in the Usability Index earned the highest Ease of Use rating in its category
- High Performer Enterprise Winter 2021: Products in the High Performer quadrant in the Enterprise Grid® Report have high customer Satisfaction scores and low Market Presence scores compared to the rest of the category
- Best Support for Enterprise Winter 2021: The Highest Quality of Support product in the Relationship Index earned the highest Quality of Support rating in its category
- Leader Winter 2021: Products in the Leader quadrant in the Grid Report are rated highly by G2 users and have substantial Satisfaction and Market Presence scores
These awards highlight Maintenance Connection’s outstanding ease-of-use, customer support and extensive enterprise functionality.
What Do Reviewers Say About Maintenance Connection?
- "Maintenance Connection is the best, and they build it for you."
- “MC offers the most comprehensive format for maintaining and track equipment records. Similar programs put more emphasis on the preventive maintenance tasks and lack data fields necessary to track equipment data. The reporting tool is also very helpful.”
- “We've solved inventory stocking level variability problems (excess inventory) and enhanced overall Maintenance Team accountability. We've also noticed that using the Reporter/Dashboard to create daily reports has greatly improved daily communications amongst key stakeholders within Productions/Operations Teams.”
- “MC is so intuitive and easy to use while providing the functionality needed to run daily equipment and facility operations. Asset management and work order modules are solid. The reporter module makes it extremely easy to extract and analyze data […] Maintenance Connection has been invaluable in justifying equipment replacements, end of life costs, tech training, and currently we're in the process of integrating it with our document library. We are also exploring the possibility to integrate it with our building management system.”
- “In my idea, MC is the most ideal CMMS software for those who are investigating available choices. With more than 3 years of experience of working with MC, now I'm really happy that MC has become the main part of my work life. It motivates me to find its features and use them more efficiently.”
What Maintenance Connection Can Do for Your Business
Maintenance Connection CMMS can help your business overcome common maintenance concerns like high asset downtime, low technician efficiency, and reactive maintenance practices and replace these pain points with:
- Increased efficiency and agility
- Fully integrated asset management systems for big-picture insight
- Reduced equipment downtime
- Preventive & predictive maintenance practices
- Fully prioritized work orders
- Under control finances and budgets
- Capabilities to work in a mobile, multi-site context
- Enterprise-wide visibility and control
This can ultimately result in lower maintenance costs, increased operational efficiency, streamlined work orders and other measurable benefits for businesses in many asset-heavy industries.
Ready to get started? Schedule a Maintenance Connection demo today.