Accelerate user adoption, increase user satisfaction, and maximize your ROI with our CMMS training options
Maintenance Connection Training Benefits
Create In-House Experts
Provide your team members with the technical knowledge they need to use, manage, and maintain your CMMS solution
Get the Most Bang for Your Buck
Immediate training will lead to faster enablement, higher user adoption, and greater software ROI
Support Digital Transformation Efforts
Learn everything you need to streamline preventive processes, as well as digital transformation efforts
We offer a variety of training options for every organization
World Class Academy Standard Training
Get standard Maintenance Connection training at no cost for up to 10 users with our standard training courses, available through the Accruent Academy Learning Center. These courses are organized into designated “learning paths” by user role, so you can always find the training that’s most applicable to your position. These include courses for:
- Assets and Infrastructure
- Work Order Management
- Preventive Maintenance & Project Management
- Parts and Purchasing
- MC Express
- Maintenance Connection User Certification Exam
- System Administrators
Add-On Standard Training
Accruent Academy also offers add-on training courses that can be purchased through an Accruent statement of work. These include:
- Instructor-led courses: These cover key concepts and processes in each Maintenance Connection module, including hands-on exercises to reinforce topics.
- MicroLearnings: These bite-sized, semi-customizable learning options that can provide a deeper dive into a specific topic or task.
- eLearning files: These files can be uploaded into your Learning Management System to train an unlimited number of users.
If you have specific training needs that cannot be met with standard training, we can also partner with you to create tailor-made, fully customized training solutions. These can include both classroom training sessions and eLearning courses, depending on your preferences.