Streamline Equipment Management and Eliminate Plant Floor Chaos
Maximize equipment reliability and extend asset life
A multi-site, mobile equipment management software provides the visibility needed for efficient work order management and preventive maintenance by providing full trackability of parts inventory and work orders, complete visibility into asset history, and accountability for maintenance technicians.
Eliminate unplanned downtime
Use condition monitoring data within your CMMS software to proactively schedule work and avoid unexpected breakdowns.
Simplify ongoing compliance and safety
When compliance auditors arrive, you must prove that you have quality procedures, that you follow those procedures, and that you have quality records that show you're working hard to act on required changes and remain compliant. Our equipment maintenance software can help.
Track progress and improve team productivity
Include all relevant documentation - like safety procedures, asset manuals, inventory information and maintenance histories of key assets - in your work orders to increase employee efficiency. Add defined processes within the preventive maintenance software to ensure that no SOP step is ever missed.
Easily maintain compliance with government standards
Automatically log all changes to work orders - including who made changes, what changes were made and when - to streamline the audit process, verify procedures and show all relevant change records to government agencies.
Boost technicians' overall work productivity
Equipment maintenance software can centralize all the information you need - including work order information, checklists, compliance information and MRO inventory data - and provide easy-to-follow work order checklists to ensure that repairs are completed efficiently and safely.
Work from anywhere, anytime
With a mobile, multi-site CMMS, any new equipment can be quickly inherited from the original setup across sites, assets, and employees - and you can easily maintain consistent procedures and ensure data integrity. This helps with general asset management, as well as fleet management and fleet maintenance.
A Robust CMMS Equipment Maintenance Software
A robust CMMS equipment maintenance software includes key functionalities like:
- Equipment Maintenance & Repair
- Equipment Tracking
- Equipment Preventive Maintenance
- Equipment Planning
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
- Work Orders
- Vendor Management
- Equipment Inventory Management
This can help streamline all aspects of heavy equipment maintenance.
Trusted by Facility Managers and Maintenance Managers
Show auditors exactly what they want to see with accurate records and documentation, including:
- Built-in and configurable reports that show proof of regulatory compliance, quality management, and related actions
- Complete audit trails that verify procedures and show all relevant change records
- Digital signatures that easily demonstrate that all proper procedures were followed
- Standardized preventive maintenance processes to ensure that correct procedures were followed
- Inspection checklists that help ensure that all steps are followed and all procedures are easily accessible
Easily view your team's work schedules by day, week, or month to maximize efficiency and effectively manage work schedules.
Simplify equipment maintenance tracking with streamlined asset tracking capabilities. Scan the asset barcode or QR code to access warranty information, asset manuals, spare parts, work history, and more.
Automated work order assignment
Plan, create, manage, analyze, and assign work orders with ease using one centralized, easy-to-use equipment management software.
Comprehensive inventory management
Low visibility into parts availability or location can cause significant cost increases and delays in average response time. The right maintenance management software will help you find, purchase, and organize the parts you need to keep assets running, lower inventory costs, and eliminate obsolete inventory.
Effectively track downtime across assets and sites. Leverage big-picture data and analytics to:
- Understand broader asset maintenance costs
- Answer key performance questions
- Streamline operations and maintenance workflows
- Improve real-time repair and replace decisions
Reporting & analytics
Use configurable reporting and analytics to effectively tackle high equipment downtime, high inventory costs, and overdue preventive maintenance tasks.
Vendor & contract management
Streamline work with third-party vendors and easily:
- Store contact information
- Assign work orders from within the software
- Give vendors the information they need to complete work orders
Comprehensive mobile functionality
Utilize native mobile capabilities to:
- Standardize data across sites
- Access important information on-the-go
- Get seamless communication across sites and devices
- Improve workflows
Use Maintenance Connection's API to connect to other mission-critical tools like your ERP, SCADA systems, EDMS, or HR systems.