Trinchero Family Estates is a worldwide leader in the wine industry, headquartered in the heart of Napa Valley. Before Maintenance Connection, they had fragmented maintenance and inventory systems that hindered maintenance tasks and prevented them from scaling effectively. Once they implemented Maintenance Connection, the organization noticed:
- Improved processes with all assets in one system
- Better tracking, including cost and total cost of ownership tracking
- Streamlined proactive maintenance activities
- Easier inventory management
- Simplified vendor management and ordering
Watch the video to learn more.