The Most Common Problems with Implementations
According to Software Advice, 80-90% of CMMS implementations fail.
CMMS failure can be attributed to poorly defined goals, lack of leadership buy-in, deficient training, a non-intuitive user experience, and more.
is committed to helping our customers solve real business problems, and ultimately, we work to make your day-to-day life better. We solve common business challenges and we work hand-in-hand with our customers to make it happen.
How to Achieve a Successful Implementation
- Partner with experienced, strategic maintenance consultants
- Commit to comprehensive and continual training
- More than software: choose a dedicated success team
Robust & Comprehensive Implementation Process
See the positive outcomes thousands of companies have experienced by implementing Maintenance Connection’s Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS).
Our extensive knowledge of maintenance/facility operations combined with our enterprise software experience allows us to provide your team with professional guidance throughout the implementation process.
Every company and project is unique and we use this six-section implementation strategy as a guideline to create a tailored approach for every new customer.
- Kick-off meeting
- Define project goals, roles and milestones
- Define reporting goals
- Schedule next steps
- Review existing data sources
- Map Data to CMS
- Configure Data Standards
- Import data from standard template
- Configure core modules
- Configure user forms
- Create security access groups
- Create required reports
- Evaluate current process
- Build most efficient process
- Configure Business logic
- Set up process automation
- Functional user testing
- End-user training
- Refine usage as needed
- Monitor key performance indicators
- Analyze system reports